We are a boutique publishing company based in Australia specialising in short print runs. At present we are open for submissions. Please read our guidelines for submissions below for information on how to send us your writing for consideration.
Simultaneous submissions to other publishing houses are acceptable, as long as they are indicated as such and we are notified immediately upon acceptance elsewhere.
Submissions are only accepted via e-mail and must include:
– author name (legal and pseudonym if applicable)
– a short biography
– email, postal address and phone number
– details of any existing publishing credits
– details of any writing awards
– a synopsis
– a sample of the work in Microsoft Word format attachment (two chapters or equivalent)
– a final word count.
If your work meets our current publishing strategy, we will request your complete manuscript.
We endeavour to respond to interested authors as soon as possible, but as we are a small operation, this can take time.
If you do not receive a receipt notification from us within 30 days, please contact us again to make sure we’ve received your submission.